Nameservers based on a domain name are called Glued Records (e.g., ns1.sampledomain.com & ns2.sampledomain.com based on sampledomain.com).
You may create glued nameserver records for your domains registered at iDotz.Net via the following steps:
- Log into your iDotz.Net account
- Click on the domain name
- In the Domain Services area, click 'Register/Manage Nameservers'
- Enter the HostName prefix for your nameserver (NS1, DNS1 or any other designation that you prefer)
- Enter the corresponding IP numbers in the relevant boxes
- Click ADD to register the nameserver.
Note: The nameserver registration option is only visible for domains that have the access enabled by their respective registries.